Independent living with personalised care
Our in-home care enables those diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis to live independent, fulfilling lives.
One-size-fits-all homecare is not appropriate for the complex needs of Multiple Sclerosis. Our fully-trained carers have the knowledge and experience to understand the challenges that Multiple Sclerosis can present, and are skilled in meeting them with specific, positive strategies.
We work closely with our clients and their families to devise a personalised care plan that will improve quality of life. With Noblis Care you can expect:
- Our carers don’t ‘perform tasks’, but working with clients and families to develop practical yet empathetic care and self-help strategies
- Adaptive care that is responsive to changing needs
- Close liaison with health professionals, when necessary, to ensure in-home care works in harmony with medical treatment and therapy plans
- A solid relationship rooted in trust, encouragement, sensitivity, and reassurance
The relationship between client and carer is of the utmost importance to us; that’s why we take care to choose the right person to work with your loved one. The companionship, encouragement and good humour shared in these relationships are so important in finding the best in life.
Our smart technologies support the care we offer. From a family portal, to cameras and sensors, technology works hand-in-hand with our personal services.
We can provide a ‘virtual window’ into client homes so family members can check on their wellbeing remotely and be alerted to any issues.
Smart sensors monitor key areas and activities in the home, and signal alerts if they detect an unexpected change in behaviour, or something that might cause concern. At the same time, our carers are also there to act quickly, and provide support on the ground as needed. Here are just some examples of what we can install:
- Sensors (bed, motion, chair, electrical equipment)
- Cameras (front & back door / key rooms)
- In-home technology (Google home, family hub)
To find out more about Nobilis Multiple Sclerosis Care speak with one of our knowledgeable advisers, who will be able to explain how our in-home care can be transformative. Call 01962 600660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Multiple Sclerosis go to https://www.mssociety.org.uk/