Rewarding care jobs - are you ready?
If you're a warm, enthusiastic and compassionate person with a heart for working with the elderly, then Nobilis Care could be perfect for you.
Call our Care Recruitment team today or fill in the form to your right and we wll contact you!
We offer competitive pay and a personally rewarding work environment where you can truly feel good about what you are doing. You'll get:
- Contracted Hours We offer experienced carers full and part time contracted hours – no more “zero hours” that other agencies offer. This gives you peace of mind around what you will earn.
- Flexible Schedules We offer morning hours 07:00 – 14:00 and afternoon evening hours 16:30 – 22:00 and alternate weekends with some flexibility around the schedule you'd like to work!
- One-on-One Care Each of our carers works with a small number of clients on a regular basis. That way, you can truly get to know your clients and build a real relationship.
- Training When you become a Nobilis carer, you will have access to initial and ongoing training from our own fantastic trainer Roxy. We also sponsor Diploma care qualifications. You can take courses to learn how to be a better carer and potentially increase your salary based on your qualification level.
- Paid Holidays based on your contracted hours.
- Fantastic Support. As a family run business, we believe every staff member deserves to be listened to, and supported, to enable them to be the very best they can be. We have a great office teams to support our carers.
- Time to Care. Nobilis believes that Care is not just about the physical tasks you do, but also the quality of the relationships you form with clients. That’s why every carer is provided 2 hours per month at their discretion to spend with client to provide the “special touches” that symbolize really personal care. We ensure you have long enough to give the high quality support our reputation relies on.
The people who are enjoying the most success and satisfaction tend to have the following characteristics:
- They are smart, energetic and have a strong desire to succeed;
- They really care about their local community and have real compassion;
- They're not afraid of hard work;
- They love meeting new people and are great at building rapport with them;
- They have a car and a current driving licence, as we support clients in their own homes.
- If that sounds like you, then great! If not, then maybe Nobilis isn't for you.
A career with Nobilis Care is more than another care job.
It’s an opportunity to make a significant, powerful and lasting difference in the lives of your fellow community members at a very important time in their lives. People who choose to work for Nobilis Care, whether in the field or in the office, are all professionals who are passionate and committed to making a real difference in our client’s lives.
We are currently recruiting caring, kind, dependable and personable individuals who desire to provide non-medical, in-home care to our elderly and disabled clients. Typical support worker tasks include:
- Personal care assistance (bathing, toileting, medication, dressing & grooming)
- Companionship and conversation
- Meal preparation and planning
- Light housekeeping
- General assistance
Looking for School Hours?
Unfortunately we are unable to offer school hours only i.e 09:30 – 2:30 M-F. It is a great shame as we certainly miss recruiting some fantastic carers, but our clients need support throughout the day and the really busy times are first thing in the morning and from 16:00 onwards. Do have a think if you are able to offer a few mornings or evenings per week as well as alternate weekend availability and we would love to hear from you.
caring jobs care worker job care worker jobs elderly care job elderly care jobs jobs in care